Saturday, March 31, 2007

Collecting coins- eBay.com is the biggest

If you are not a member of eBay yet, you can sign up quickly and easily. eBay has many national operations, in the US (the biggest site), Canada, Britain, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, The Philippines, and many other countries. You may want to sign up only once in your own country's site, or you may want to sign up in several countries. I have 2 different names, one that I use when buying, and one that I use when selling. I have also registered on both Canadian and US eBay. I am equipped to sell on any eBay site, and I will be investigating selling on several different sites. I list all my offerings to sell internationally, but I am not sure that they always show up on all the different national sites. If you would like to visit some of the different National sites, I will make it easy for you. The first link is for the US eBay, which has many American items, of course, but also a huge amount of material from around the world. Click here to view listings of coins on eBay.com. When I wrote this, the US site had 233,529 offerings in coins and paper money.

No comments: