Saturday, March 31, 2007

collecting coins- eBay Canada

eBay has many sites all around the world. The one I use the most, because this is where I live, is the Canadian site. However, I list my items for worldwide viewing, and I get orders from all over the world, through the Canadian site. I have had items sold to the US, United Kingdom, Australia, Spain, Greece, Turkey, and other countries. Some of them have given me interesting experiences. Some have gone very smoothly, and some have not. Those stories I will tell in another place.
The national sites specialize in the items from that country, but also list a number of items from around the world. Some of them are very large, and others are surprisingly small. I will be trying out listings on some of the other national and regional sites.
My national site is eBay.ca. It has a large amount of Canadian items, and a good selection of items from other countries. The Canadian site lists many Canadian and world wide coins and paper money items. To visit this site, click here to view coins on eBay.ca. When I wrote this, the Canadian site had 155,568 offerings in coins and paper money.

No comments: